Thursday, February 11, 2010

Since I Am the Whom to Whom It May Concern

Venice and a waterbus.

I can be honest, I truly doubt anyone will actually read this blog. But I feel, even knowing I am essentially telling me, that I should set some context.

On a day to day basis, I am employed to be creative. Fantastic job. I have chosen a line of work that suits my belief that life should operate like a game of Trivial Pursuit with shots and also feeds my masochistic desire to feel like Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles (minus the happy ending)...apparently.

By that, I mean, I'm the least cool girl in the room at all times, surrounded by people who, if this were high school (and, in marketing, it always kind of is) would probably not speak to me. Because of this I've developed a general sense that I am 1) slightly socially inept, and 2) a total geek.

I'm okay with both, but feel an outlet to embrace and not shun the quirk that lurks is called for. And so, this blog.

Also, I have random photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment